Green Facts of Eco-Suite Hotel Salzburg
The Eco-Suite Hotel is the environment-friendly hotel in the Mozart City Salzburg. The entire hotel at the Salzach is completely energy-autonomous, thanks to the unique concept as “House of the Future”.
- Photovoltaic plant on the roof of the Eco-Suite Hotel
- The hotel’s thermal energy comes from its wastewater
- Consistent use of LED illuminants
- E-charging stations for drivers of e-cars
For hotel guests committed to environment protection & sustainability, the Eco-Suite Hotel is the eco-hotel with the highest convenience level in Salzburg.
Apart from eco facts, further key data speak for the Eco-Suite Hotel
- Spacious, modern hotel rooms (26 m² on average)
- Every hotel room furnished with kitchenette & desk for business guests
- Many hotel rooms with own balcony & view of the River Salzach & Castle Hohensalzburg
- Location: centrally situated next to the river
- Check-in machine from 15:00
- Reception situated in the lobby of the Kolpinghaus is occupied from 7:00 to 21:00 (July to September: 6:30 to 22:00)
- Breakfast included in the room rate
- Children up to age 6 stay overnight for free at the Eco-Suite Hotel